Steps To Understand Regarding A Slip And Fall Case

January 28, 2022

Hey everybody, this is Andy Rosenberg from the Law Offices of Andrew G. Rosenberg PA. I’m here to help you with your personal injury matters.

Today’s topic is slip and fall. What happens if you actually have a slip and fall? What do you do? What are some steps to consider? Well, quickly, here’s a couple of steps that I would recommend that you consider.

Number one you need to report the incident right away to the owners of the establishment.

Number two, if there is an incident report that they have you sign, you need to make sure you fill it out. If you can get a copy of it that’d be great, they usually won’t give it to you.

Number three, if they’re witnesses, get the witnesses names and numbers.

Number four, take pictures take videos, do whatever you need to do to show us what it looks like when that happened.

Number five, if you’re injured make sure you go to the doctor right away. It’s very important you go to the doctor. Number six, when you’re at the doctors explain to them how you got injured so they know that it was from a slip and fall situation.

And finally, don’t do a recorded statement if you don’t have to! That can always be used against you. We don’t ever want that if you don’t need it.

I hope those steps are worthwhile. If you would, please like the video, that would be great. Engage in any of the comments below and if you’d like more helpful tips like this one please subscribe to my YouTube channel. In addition if you want more helpful tips or if you want to know the next time i’m putting a video up please check out my Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts. Finally, I have a website called that has lots of vital information that I Ihope you would find valuable, it’s all free! Check it out. Thanks.

Have You Been Injured On Someone Else’s Property Due To Negligence?

If you’ve been injured in Florida at a business or someone’s personal property due to negligence you need to speak to an experienced premises liability lawyer as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our Coral Springs office directly at 954.755.7803 to schedule your free consultation. We proudly serve Florida residents including all of Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton Miami-Dade County, Broward County, Palm Beach County and all points in between.

Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!