How Can I Get More Money From The Insurance Company For My Car After An Accident?

January 28, 2022

Depending on the age of your car, there is something out there called “Diminished Value”.  If it is a fairly new car (meaning a few years old or newer), then you might be able to get more value for it from the at fault insurance company.  How?  By getting a “Diminished Value” report and using it once they make an offer for the damages to your car.  Yes it might cost money to get the report done, but it might get you thousands more in return.  It is always something to check out.

Have You Been Injured In A Florida Car Accident?

If you’ve been hurt in a car accident you need to speak with an experienced Florida car
accident lawyer
as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our Coral Springs office directly at
954.755.7803 to schedule your free consultation. We proudly serve Florida residents including all of Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Miami-Dade
County, Broward County, Palm Beach County and all points in between.

Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!